May 16, 2009

baby
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him

1 Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

29 weeks!



Well, I have made it to 29 weeks. Feels good to know that in exactly 10 weeks from today we will definetly have met this little man. I am feeling good, except for a few feelings of a bruised belly from this kid kicking me so hard from the inside. I swear he drags his entire heel across the length of my entire belly. Luke never ever kicked as hard as this one does, and I always felt him more up in my ribs, where this one I sometimes feel there, but it's usually always on the my far right side of my belly almost all the way towards my back. It's crazy how far back I can feel him move. My belly button is pretty much gone....and I really don't know if it will ever come back again. It is so stretched that it's hard to believe that this belly is going to have to stretch even more in 10 weeks.

I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. I like when you start having them closer together....it makes the time go by faster and you get to hear his heartbeat more often.

I'll let you all know how it goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so great Sarah. You are a very very cute Mommy-to-be (again). I am sooo happy to hear that Peanut is growing and that you are feeling well. NO MORE CONTRACTIONS!!! GO AWAY!! At least for awhile. Well love ya and miss ya! Can't wait to see you soon Peanut. Love you already buddy.