May 16, 2009

baby
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him

1 Samuel 1:27

Friday, February 20, 2009

He's a little bigger than a peanut now...






Our ultrasound this morning went great. Peanut is measuring right on track for 28 weeks. And is about 2lbs 10 oz. Apparently I am just measuring small....why? I'm not 100% sure yet. I won't see my doctor until a week from next Wednesday to find out for sure. But the ultrasound tech and the doctor on call there said he measured fine and so did everything else. As in the fluid around him and the placenta. So that is all great news!


Luke enjoyed seeing "baby" too and got excited when his pictures came up on the big screen he could see. If only he knew that this "baby" was actually going to be coming out to stay around....he might think differently. :) But it's still neat to see him getting excited to go to the baby appointments.


If this baby comes around 36 weeks like Luke did, he could be here in 8 weeks! YES...2 months or less. If not, it could be up to 11 weeks till we meet him. We are getting so excited to finally hold him in our arms!
Here is a sneak peak of his bedroom...
We aren't quite done with it yet. But hopefully it will be completely done very soon.

4 comments:

Matt, Jen, & Braden said...

I'm so glad to hear he looks perfectly healthy!! This is exactly what happened to me when I was pregnant with Braden, but he turned out great! We'll be praying for the little peanut :)

Andrea said...

okay...first of all...I just read ALL of these posts, because, yes, it has taken me 3 months to realize that you were writing a whole seperate blog about Peanut! I'm an idiot. Second...I am so happy everything is going so well! Now I am super excited to keep up on both!

The "Why-Cough" Family said...

8 weeks!? you suck! ha ha! J/K. His room looks cute! Cant wait to see the finished product! : )

Anonymous said...

Hey little one...just grandma checking in to see if mommy has any new postings. We are counting down the weeks until we get to kiss on your little cheeks and hug you in our arms. How lucky (and blessed) are we to soon have three little boys to love and play with. We loved you before we even knew you!!