May 16, 2009

baby
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him

1 Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

28 week appt

I had my 28 week appt today. And it went well. Gained 2 lbs. Which is no fun to see those numbers on that scale just keep going up and up and up..... Baby is good. We heard his heartbeat, but the thing that caught me off guard is that I am measuring a month behind. so at 27 weeks 4 days I am measuring 24 weeks. (my doctor said she could fudge and maybe say 26...but I told her not to fudge....even though i wish i was bigger...only because it makes me worried)

so, because I am measuring a month behind, she wanted me to go in for an ultrasound to check up on this little peanut. She said she isn't worried by any means and that a smaller measurment can happen, but to just ease my mind and be safe to have an ultrasound done. and seriously, who would turn down an ultrasound?? we get to see him again! So we go on Friday at 9am to check up on him...and see why in the world I am measuring the way I am. Good thoughts and prayers would be appreciated to ease my mind that he is okay. Dr. G said that everything else looks good and he was measuring right on at my 20 week scan (even though i was almost 18 weeks) so that is good news.

Other than that, I passed my 3 hour glucose test! It was a long and very tiring day, not to mention how nasty that orange drink tastes...but I passed. and so it was all worth it to make sure he is doing fine.

I will keep you posted on the results of the ultrasound...stay tuned for Friday!

No comments: