May 16, 2009

baby
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him

1 Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

another appointment 25 weeks 3 days

I had another appointment yesterday and it went well. My doctor said baby is going really good and felt like he was head down. Which I am sure will change as time goes on as he is flipping and flopping as I type.

We also were able to schedule the remainder of my appointments...which seems so unreal that it is getting so close now. So I am starting to go every 2 weeks now, because she wants to see me close to 28 weeks...which is really only a few weeks away...and then after 28 weeks you go every 2 weeks until 36 weeks when you start going every week.

We also scheduled my csection! Tuesday May 12 at 8am. We are so excited. I will be 39 weeks 3 days then, so hopefully I can make it that far. But she said regardless of when this little peanut decides to come they will do a csection anyway. That made me feel better. It has been a hard decision on whether or not I should opt for a csection this time around but have finally weighed all my options and decided on a planned csection. My doctor and the nurses have said it probably would be a good idea to do it too. So that made me feel even better with the decision.

His heartbeat was 145, and she measured my belly at only 22 cm! which shocked me...but she said it is okay because of my size. On top of that though, I gained 8lbs in one month! Which seems like a lot to me...but I have really only gained 8.8lbs this whole pregnancy so far because I lost 6 lbs in the beginning.

So overall it was a great appt and Luke really enjoyed hearing "baby" over the doppler and even wanted to help wipe the gunk off my belly when my doctor was done. He seems to really be interested in what's going on with me and this baby. But we will see what he thinks once this little man actually gets here. I bet he loves it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe how close it already is. I am sooo excited to meet you little Peanut. I love you soo much already. I can't even stand it. I just know that you are going to be sooo precious, just like your big brother. I love you Peanut. Can't wait to meet you.

Sarah, I am glad you are doing sooo well. If you need anything, just want to talk, cry, HAHA etc. I will always be here. I love you girlie. Miss you. Hope to see you soon.