May 16, 2009

baby
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him

1 Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Appointment

I had another appointment today. And things continue on going well. Dr. G said that his ultrasound did come out very well and that he is actually measuring a week or 2 ahead! I gained 3 lbs since 2 week ago and his heartbeat was in the 150's. My belly is also growing....27 cm! That is good news. Means baby is growing and doing great in there.

I did remind her of those really intense contractions I had on 2 different nights...and she said that I shouldn't feel them like that. And if hydrating myself, and taking it easy) Which she said I absolutely have to do now and not pick Luke up as much as I do :( ....) doesn't work and I have another round of them before my next appt in 2 weeks, then she will probably want to see me and check me to make sure nothing is going on. Scary a little, because even though Luke was about 4 weeks early, I don't want this baby to come any earlier than that.

So that is all the news for now. We just continue to play the waiting game!

No comments: