May 16, 2009

baby
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him

1 Samuel 1:27

Friday, March 20, 2009

32 week appt

I had my 32 week appt and Peanut is doing well. My belly measured in at 30 cm...which is an increase of 3cm in just 2 weeks! Which is good because now I am only about a week and half to 2 weeks behind as opposed to a whole month. His heartbeat sounded good and everything looks great.

I have been having some pretty intense pubic bone pain. (is that tmi??) and my doctor said it's because I have Pubic Systemasis Disfuntion. I don't know if I spelled that right. Basically it just means that my pubic bone hurts really bad. But it's really very common and the only cure for it is birth. great. That is at least 5-7 weeks away! So until then I have to start physical therapy and wear one of those pregnancy support bands to help ease the pain. Because really, it is pretty intense at times. Like I can't even walk or get up from where I am sitting. So at least I know why now. Anyone have any experience with this?? Just wondering how you handled it and if it really went away after you had your baby.

Also all the Braxton Hicks contractions I have been experiencing are normal. But she did say that I need to time them when I am resting because I will have to call her if I have more than 4-6 in a hour at rest. Which I haven't done before, but I still definetly have them when I am sitting with my feet up. I am just so nervous this little one is going to make an early experience that I think I am noticing them more and more.

So, other than that. Things are going well and we are still just playing the waiting game for when he gets here.

And, this may sound crazy, because we have already ordered a crib, set it up, and put his bedding in it, but we are going to be ordering a different one! HA! We found on we liked better that actually goes with his other furniture in his room much better. And we figured since he will have this furniture for a while, we might as well be happy with it. So....hopefully it will come in on time!

No comments: