May 16, 2009

baby
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him

1 Samuel 1:27

Monday, December 29, 2008

Little Behind



We have been so busy these past few weeks....that I feel like the 20th week of pregnancy has really snuck up on me! It is true what people say, with the second baby....you don't notice it as much with everything else you have going on around you....especially a busy 2 year old boy! But I am enjoying being pregnant now. This is by far my favorite stage. I'm not too big yet but not feeling so nauseous that I can't do anything. It's great. 20 weeks means half way....and in Luke's case...18 weeks meant halfway...so it's now weird to think that more than likely in LESS than 18 weeks this little man will be here.

He is moving like crazy! and doesn't really favor one spot like his brother did. I feel him everywhere....and he is getting so strong. We were hoping that by Christmas Brandon could finally feel him...and the day after Christmas it happened! We were laying in bed getting ready to go to sleep and he was kicking so hard. We just layed there in silence and then all of a sudden Brandon saw him move! It was pretty cool. When Brandon can feel him and see him, I think it makes it seem more real for him, like, wow, there really is a little man inside of me! :) I still can't beleive that this time next year we will have a 3 year old AND a 7 month old! It's crazy. But I can't wait! Our next baby appointment is on January 6th at 10am. So it will be exciting to hear his heartbeat again.
Here is my 20 week belly pic! Man I look tired! Guess it was a long weekend!

1 comment:

Life with Boys!! said...

Look at that little belly! I love when they atart kicking a lot...and especially when daddy can feel it. Hope you get some good sleep this week!