May 16, 2009

baby
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him

1 Samuel 1:27

Monday, December 8, 2008

First Post

This is our first post for our new blog! I know I have one for our family already, but I wanted to make a journal for what will probably be my last pregnancy. I want to remember every detail of it...and even though I have a journal I am writing in, this is easier to share pictures and updates about the pregnancy with family and friends.

Since I am already 17 weeks 2 days, I feel like I have already missed so much of this pregnancy, from the day we got our positive test, to the morning sickness and dehydration, to the first time I felt this peanut move (it was on Halloween by the way...).

We find out in 2 days what this peanut is going to be. Boy OR Girl?? I don't have a feeling one way or the other, but I'm going to guess boy...today. :) Tomorrow it could change. Brandon thinks boy...and he really wants another boy. I will be fine with whatever God gives us, and well, quite frankly pretty thankful that God makes that decision for us. heehee. I don't think I would ever be able to decide that! It would change everyday!

Anyway, I hope whoever reads this will enjoy my ramblings as this pregnancy progresses into the welcoming of our new little baby peanut. Don't worry, one day both kids will be on ONE website. This is pretty much for my journaling pleasure right now. :)

If you think about us, we would definetly covet prayers for a healthy baby on Wednesday morning at 8am! and then after you pray that...pray it shows us the goods! :)

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I can't wait to hear what peanut is!

Either way, Luke will make a great big brother.

The "Why-Cough" Family said...

What a great idea Sarah! I should start chronicling my "last" pregnancy too! : )