May 16, 2009

baby
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him

1 Samuel 1:27

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rewind Part 2

Rewind Part 1

Well,

after Brandon got home and we packed up in the car to head to the parents, we were trying to come up with creative ways to tell them. With Luke it was easy....we found out the day before Valentine's Day and just got them cards from their new grandbaby..and of course once they opened those cards, they knew right away. But this time we had no holiday to fall back on....and no creative juices flowing to tell them in a special way....

soooooooooooo.....we thought, what if we just swung by Target real quick and got a "big brother" shirt for Luke and put it on him real quick to see if they noticed it when we went in. Well, did you know that Target doesn't have those shirts? And neither does Kohls.....or JC Penny's.....or Children's Place......or Old Navy. NONE of those stores had one stinkin shirt that said "big brother!" So....by this time it was already getting close to 8pm so Brandon suggested just throwing in the towel and going home. But there was no way I was not telling my mom or sister that night because I was going to be with them the whole day the next day! I couldn't keep it in any longer!

No comments: