May 16, 2009

baby
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him

1 Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

24 weeks and counting

I am officially in my 25th week! whoo hoo! These pictures were taken on Saturday when I turned 24 weeks. It feels good to be at this point...it just means that in 3 months or less this little man will be here. I cannot wait to hold him and see him, and just snuggle him. Soak in all that baby cuteness and good smells....awww....it's going to be soon!

Anyway,

here is my and my grandpa (peanut and Luke's great grandpa) getting a belly shot together.


and then he asked my mom to take a "serious" picture of him, ya know, without him sticking his gut out. He was seriously making me laugh so hard!


And then we needed one with my stepdad...Papaw Jeff!


And then Luke had to get in on the action. But apparently he can only kiss the baby when my shirt is pulled up. He does it everytime.
We ordered peanut's crib and dresser last night from JC Penny and they should be in very soon. Which makes me so excited because I am feeling like I need to get everything done! I never really had that "nesting" experience with Luke. Maybe it's because I felt like I had all the time to get it done (even though he came 4 weeks early) because it was just me and Brandon. Now I feel like I am running out of time!
We need to move Luke's room upstairs with the baby, get the baby furniture, set it up, decorate their rooms, move the closets around, move the office to the other bedroom since Luke is taking the office upstairs, and then make Luke's old room into the playroom, and make the dining room what it was intended to be! AGH! stresses me out to think about it all. I know it will all come together, and that it really won't take a lot of time, especially because I will have Brandon to help me and my mom and sister have offered to help too. It's just knowing that I won't be able to do as much as I want since my belly just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger.....and I get tired quicker already! It will all come together. right????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your grandpa cracks me up!! Luke is too cute kissing your belly. I miss that. I know we don't talk that much but if you need help with anything I would love to help. I hate organizing/cleaning my own house but I love doing it for other people so if you need help let me know!