May 16, 2009

baby
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him

1 Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just so tired....

I am just to the point of exhaustion most days. Just worn out and tired. It's hard to really do much around the house anymore. I'm just soooo tired of being sooooo tired. I can't sleep well at night, Brandon has officially moved from our bed to the couch, just so he can get a decent nights rest, and I can well, not worry about waking him up with every move I make. I probably am getting up at least 3 times a night to go to the bathroom, and my hips are hurting from sleeping only on my sides. I'm just so done. I am wanting so bad to enjoy this time, especially since we are now officially under the 5 week mark, but I just want to feel half way normal. I know that when this baby comes, I will be getting up to take care of him in the middle of the night too, but at least I will get to see my sweet baby's face instead of the toilet. That's a lot more rewarding! heehee.

I know it sounds like I am complaining, and to my husband I apologize for that, because I have done it a lot lately. But waiting for baby number 2 to make his debut is so much different than waiting for baby number 1 to make his. We know what to expect this time around, we know what middle of the night feedings entail, we know about the diaper changes, the laundry, and the new sweet baby smell. We cannot wait to finally have him HERE with us....enjoying him for all he is, and watching our first born interact with his brother. As much as I know he is safe and sound inside of me right now, feeling his sweet movements, and having him all to myself, I am soooo ready for the next phase.

No comments: